• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Kiljaedon

  1. K

    Very odd dilemma...

    Recently, I put up my CPU fan speeds to the highest they can get. And for some reason, the problems don't come up. Right now, I'm under the influence that my CPU temperature might have been the reason I've had a lack in performance. But I'm curious, Mojo_69, what's your problem? And how is it...
  2. K

    how can I benchmark my raptor?

    I'm not sure whether my raptor is running to its standards, so my question is, how can I test to see if my raptor is running at full par?
  3. K

    Very odd dilemma...

    Hm...I guess that 12V was a little low, but I checked a few times a day now, and for my 3.3V i have 3.18V. For 5V I have 4.8V. For 12V I have 11.97V. This what it fluctuates between. What do you guys think?
  4. K

    Very odd dilemma...

    Hm...when it comes down to the power supply and checking the values, what should I look for? Because even now when I look at my motherboard power values, all of them are slightly below than needed. For 3.3V it fluctuates between 3.1 to 3.2. For 12V it fluctuates between 10 to 11. Is this normal?
  5. K

    Very odd dilemma...

    Well, I looked through ASUS' motherboard BIOS site, and theres nothing for my motherboard with an update for the ICH5R system. I haven't tried another brand with my rig, but the thing is, my 160 GB WD had been working perfectly well for about year until the recent problems. I'm interested with...
  6. K

    Very odd dilemma...

    DougLite, I don't think the problem lies with the way I've connected power because my hard drive had been working for two years before with the same setup, but could you perhaps elaborate on that anyway? There's good current from the wall, but what's this ICH5R thing you're talking about? I've...
  7. K

    Very odd dilemma...

    Before I begin my story I'd like to list my specs- Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz w/HT Asus P4C800-E Deluxe Antec True550 550W power supply Sony DVD player 16x Sony CDRW 48x24x48 ATi Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB Corsair XMS Series 2x512 MB PC3200 Western Digital 72GB 10,000 RPM Raptor Windows XP...
Back
Top