Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I've also come here to play necromancer on this thread... and beg for screws... or at least get some advice on where I might be able to find them since Caselabs is now dead. I tried various versions of M3 Shoulder Screw searches on Google, but havent had much luck at all. May have to resort to...