• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by khimaira

  1. K

    Q6600 + 4850...can you run TF2 Maxed @ 1680x1050?

    Im running a Q6600 @ 3.6 and an Asus 4850. I game @ 1900x1200 and I have everything turned all the way up in TF2 (very high textures, 8x/16x, etc) and it NEVER dips below 55fps, and most of the time its locked at 59-60.
  2. K

    Upgrade from 8800 GTS 640

    I recently upgraded from a BFG 8800GTS 640 to an ATI 4850 and saw a tremendous difference. I game at 1920x1200 and I get great frames in TF2, even with 8x/16x and everything on High. Given your budget, Id grab a 4870 or 2x4850s
  3. K

    1gb 4850s in stock @ the egg!

    I cant post yet in the Hot deals forum but newegg has sapphire 1gb 4850s in stock for $239.99 http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Description=4850&x=0&y=0
Back
Top