Recent content by Kharnak

  1. K

    Help! Laptop Display Mod - even remotely possible?

    I found myself a " lp141wx1 TL A2" laptop display lying around in my hardware mess from a leftover laptop I messed around with once, and am now wondering if it would be possible to use this screen as... uhm, basically a desktop screen? The cable on the back is a "WSXGA LCM cable" ?? CMI...
  2. K

    SSD upgrade - SATA2?

    GAHHH, LOL. Thank you, I finally get it. Now back to my final and last question, how much will it actually affect my loading times? Will it be a difference from 15sec with SATA-600 vs 13sec with SATA-300?
  3. K

    SSD upgrade - SATA2?

    Loading times will be affected by 25% too then? or hm..
  4. K

    SSD upgrade - SATA2?

    That's what I thought too? SATA-600 (SATA 3) is the 6GB/s stuff.. no? SATA-150 or whatever is SATA1, the 3GB/s...? Maybe i'm just retarded... But will read/write speeds and search time performance drop if I use a SATA3 SSD on this motherboard?
  5. K

    SSD upgrade - SATA2?

    Heya guys, I'm going to take the jump to SSD if it actually proves possible.. lol.. My 790FX GD70 doesn't have SATA2, but the performance hit is apparently so minimal I won't notice? Either way, I found this picture And I was wondering if that's still up to date? It's from...
  6. K

    SSD upgrade - SATA2?

  7. K

    Siberia v2 or Corsair HS1A?

    Oh, uhm I bought it from Komplett.dk I believe. But if it's the price range you're wondering about it was around 90 dollars / 60 pounds ish :) The website I buy from has all the retailers together, so you can search through them all on www.EDBPriser.dk But I only really buy from; komplett...
  8. K

    Siberia v2 or Corsair HS1A?

    Sorry? Uhhh, heh, so there's no other headset within this price range, with a better microphone? I'd be using the headset only for gaming really, and recording them too :)
  9. K

    Siberia v2 or Corsair HS1A?

    Oh, hehe, hi guys! I'm new to the forums woo! The problem is as follows:* I already have the Siberia v2, orange. But they broke recently, and I have the option of getting the money back full, and then I can pretty much buy any other headset I want. I find the mic on the Siberia doesn't...
Back
Top