Recent content by kharn

  1. K

    ViewSonic VP VP2770-LED 27" Widescreen LED LCD Monitor USED

    Used but in perfect condition with no dead pixels and mild IPS panel light bleed, the picture over exaggerates the light bleed. [ $499.99 or best offer ] http://www.ebay.com/itm/271655649221?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Product Description: The VP2770-LED...
  2. K

    LG W2753V-PF ?

    **Caveat emptor** I've only seen mine but...it has very little back bleed. Hopefully that's how most if not all are.
  3. K

    LG W2753V-PF ?

    It's a great monitor that is only hindered by bad touch sensitive buttons and a lousy stand. I've been using this monitor for almost a month as my main gaming lcd and it has performed well. No noticeable input lag lag (or ghosting) and good color considering the TN panel. Compared to the ASUS...
  4. K

    LG W53 Series Displays

    They are TN. I haven't seen any IPS monitors with fast response times (2ms) at a decent size (>24") or I would have bought one. Hoping for next year!
  5. K

    LG W53 Series Displays

    I just looked myself and there are no VESA holes. Sorry man. I've got the monitor up and running and so far so good. Had to do a lot of tweaking out of the box to get the colors right (which I always do for any new monitor) but they're pretty good. Not great but perfectly fine for movies...
  6. K

    LG W53 Series Displays

    Found this video online of the 27" LG W2753V playing the COD4 intro video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVifmdDmfEw&feature=PlayList&p=0B96F62914DACD56&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4. There's also a five part video review of the 23" LG W2353V but unfortunately it's not in english...
  7. K

    LG W53 Series Displays

    I went ahead and bit the bullet. Ordered the 27" from Newegg: LG W2753V-PF: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824005127&Tpk=W2753V Hope this thing is good! I'll report back when it arrives and I have a chance to test out its features. Wish me luck.
  8. K

    LG W53 Series Displays

    I've been looking at both the LG W2453V (24 inch) and W2753V (27 inch) on Newegg in comparison to a Asus VW266H but unfortunately can't find enough information on LGs to warrant a buy. They seem to have better specs than the Asus but that doesn't always guarantee superior quality. I do like...
Back
Top