• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by khanzye

  1. K

    Harry Potter Complete 8-Film Movie Collection set [2011]: Bluray=$47 shipped, DVD=$39

    Received mine today, by USPS box was open on both sides, surprised my bluray was intact.
  2. K

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    Some place in the world, a child is screaming, some place in the world a man is losing his mind, and some place in the world a guy is in need of a new intervention. Help a man out and donate the Galaxy :) someone needs to stay sane.
  3. K

    Lord of the Rings extended Bluray $49.99 Amazon

    In for 1, Thanks OP. Glad I waited it out for the price to drop.
  4. K

    Valo magnum office chair

    Anyone heard of this company, or how good their products are. I tried to do some research around the net, and I always end back up at [H] because most of you guys have used many, many, and I mean many products. If the link fails, its called Valo Magnum Chair with Ergonomic support -...
  5. K

    Harry Potter Complete 8-Film Movie Collection set [2011]: Bluray=$47 shipped, DVD=$39

    In for 1, thanks op. I did notice a $1.61 charge to my debit from amazon uk..
  6. K

    GameStop To Offer $500 Android Gaming Tablets

    Umm, are you even a parent? I am and I would never buy my daughter a tablet, if she already has an Xbox, 3ds. If she was the type of kid where I wanted her to experience "RL" real life outside the house, would I ever buy her a 500 dollar tablet, to take outside! I Honestly dont think many...
  7. K

    GameStop To Offer $500 Android Gaming Tablets

    LOL did you just say they are targeting "kids whos parents told them to go outside and play?" haha your kidding right? so those same parents are going to spend 500 bucks on a table for them to take outside and play games on?
  8. K

    Any Suggestions for an Ultra Rugged White 4S Case?

    If you want to keep your phone stream lined, and can spare a few bucks. I suggest the Element Vapor case, I got the white iphone 4s and bought the pro version in white and get nothing but compliments, and love the way it looks, feels, and its pretty durable.
  9. K

    New Drugs Offer Hope of Life to 150-Plus

    I was reading about this awhile back, our bodies that contain cells are not supposed to stop producing cells, something in our DNA is telling it to stop hence why we age, Science has figured a way of preventing it.
  10. K

    10ft Weison 1080p HDMI Cable $1 Shipped @ 1saleaday

    In for 3 :) cant beat 3 bucks
  11. K

    Do you use a case on your iPhone 4?

    just ordered my iphone 4s on friday, and also ordered the Element Vapor pro case.. should do the trick :)
  12. K

    BF3 vehicles very disappointing? anyone else?

    I'll agree with some of the people here, the game is awesome, but it is lacking some things. First impressions of getting in to 64player caspian. I felt lost, like there was no direction, there was just chaos. It was not like bf2 I really do miss the "Team work" in the game. I flew the jet, and...
  13. K

    how can i move my MS Outlook 2011 data file to another location?

    this is actually somewhat true, even is your on an exchange server, you can have your local profile stored locally on your machine, Just because your connected to an exchange server does not mean that it will override your main folder for mail, you can have multiple exceptions recieving/sending...
  14. K

    Battlefield 3 going to be awful ?

    LOL, all I see are Canceled my pre-order, the game is crappy, haha Please do all of us a favor and blow your PC up cause you dont know how things actually work. If you seriously dont know what a "BETA" is then, do not download it. The game play is awesome, graphics are beautiful. Yes there are...
  15. K

    ASrock Extreme P67 Board and Overclocking

    Hey just wanted to stop in and say thanks, i could not push passed 4.4ghz with those settings and your guys help, im able to hit 4.5ghz prim95 stable. Im going to try 5.0ghz soon. :)
Back
Top