• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Kerby1280

  1. K

    Alan Wake 2

    I just finished it over the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. I didn't like or care for the first Alan Wake. I thought it was repetitive and boring. I liked the story in this game- it was what kept me going trying to get to the end. The first couple chapters of the Alan Wake episodes in the...
  2. K

    Any 14900K Black Friday deals?

    Save yourself some money and just get a 13900K.
  3. K

    Most demanding game right now in 2023 ?

    Definitely Alan Wake 2 at the moment. I'm getting 37-40 fps on a 13900KS and 4090 with max settings no DLSS. With DLSS it jumps up to 60-70 fps at 4K. This at the beginning of the game in the forest area.
  4. K

    WTB: Alan Wake 2 Key (Found)

    Looking for Alan Wake 2 Nvidia GPU purchase code. Looking to push my RTX4090 to the limit. I have PayPal F&F ready. Let me know. Thanks. (Got a key. Thanks.)
  5. K

    Please reccomend a Z790 Motherboard

    I've got a NZXT N7 Z790 board in black if you're interested. Comes with Thermal Grizzly contact frame installed. I just switched to Aorus Z790 Master cause the NXZT couldn't run my DDR5 7800 ram at XMP settings. I was to lazy to tweak voltage settings to make it work at 7800 but it ran it with...
  6. K

    Raptor Lake refresh

    Lame refresh. I've been running a 14900K for 10 months now (13900KS)....LOL. Oh Intel how the mighty have fallen.
  7. K

    Harbor freight 20% off anything this weekend

    I picked this up from the last sale with 15% off coupon. I'm using it to cut down my 16mm acrylic tubing for my watercool PC builds and it works wonderfully. Very quick and clean cuts. I can't believe I was using a hand saw before I discovered this little thing.
  8. K

    WTB: Re-paste of Laptop - MN Area

    If you were local I'd do it for free just to help a fellow member out- I'm in Michigan. I've got two gaming laptops that I've repasted- one with Thermal Grizzly and the other with PTM7950. I've got a large sheet of PTM7950 laying around. Going to do the Steam Deck with PTM7950 next.
  9. K

    Dead PSU?

    Did Seasonic require a purchase receipt for warranty? I've got a dead 1,000watt Prime and looking to start an RMA but don't have the receipt for it. I purchase it 7-8 years ago.
  10. K

    $4000 RTX 4090

    There's always a sucker born every minute! Makes no sense it will probably perform close or slightly better then some of the top tier 4090's.
  11. K

    Paypal users...ever seen this?

    Sounds like a European scammer trying to scam North Americans.
  12. K

    Starfield

    Exactly.... I like how Prey did it. There's so much junk around I don't know what I'm suppose to pick up and what is junk I don't need for crafting. I've run into situations at the work bench and I'm missing components that I had seen earlier but didn't pick up because I assume it was useless junk.
  13. K

    WTB: Nvidia Card for ML

    I've got an Asus Strix 1080Ti if you're interested. Will come with box. Let me know.
  14. K

    Square Enix Market Value Plummets By $2 Billion After Final Fantasy 16 Release

    Hahaha I was ready to blame Electronic Arts for the downfall of SquareEnix. Since everything EA touches they seem to kill the parent company. Didn't at one point EA had a minority ownership of Square?
  15. K

    I would like to play Starfield

    If you can wait it out- I would do that. You will have a much better experience when it's all patched up with hundreds of mods and it will be much cheaper. I never experienced a Fallout game till Fallout 4. I actually bought the game years after it was released- game of the year edition. I...
Back
Top