Recent content by kenograndmaster

  1. K

    Which mobo is better?

    id go with intel out of the two but both suck and i would actually sell both on ebay and buy a p35 series board for about $90 gigabyte has one ..check newegg
  2. K

    FS: Watercooling Gear

    ygpm
  3. K

    FS Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6400 Retail Brand New

    Sorry all sold to coworkers. WOW!!
  4. K

    FS Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6400 Retail Brand New

    Thanks for letting me know the link wasnt working. Fixed!
  5. K

    FS Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6400 Retail Brand New

    1. Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6400 Retail Brand New $255 shipped! Brand new, unopened. Ready to ship! I only have two left. Buy with confidence! Part#: BX805576400 $255 shipped, accept non CC paypal. Thanks...
  6. K

    FS Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6400 Retail Brand New $290 shipped!

    Brand new, unopened. Ready to ship! I only have two left. Buy with confidence. Part#: BX805576400 $285 shipped, accept non CC paypal. Thanks. HEAT 13-0 NOTE: MADE A NEW THREAD..SINCE I CANT EDIT THE PRICE OF $290
Back
Top