• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by kencheeto

  1. K

    best free forum software

    http://www.discourse.org/ is a cool thing
  2. K

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    from the OP: "logo will be a sticker included in the box - apply it anywhere you prefer"
  3. K

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Lighting is easy to add yourself. I vote leave it off and save the cost.
  4. K

    Something for eye strain??

    Try using http://stereopsis.com/flux/ .
  5. K

    Silverstone SST-FT03-Mini (Mini-Itx)

    This is gonna be so worth it though.
  6. K

    Silverstone SST-FT03-Mini (Mini-Itx)

    Neat. I'm still looking to pick one of these up.
  7. K

    Mechanical Keyboard Guide

    i mostly agree here. I've used cherry blues and topres and I'd say I use much less pressure when I type now since the actuation force is reliable and I don't have to mash membrane keys. If you're having joint problems, go for the root causes. Fix your posture, use an ergo keyboard like the...
  8. K

    Best Headphones for gaming - no amp

    Wow, that's a great deal on the E9.
  9. K

    Where can I buy a Hazro HZ27WC?

    Says the hazros aren't available to customers outside the UK. bummer :(
  10. K

    Silverstone SST-FT03-Mini (Mini-Itx)

    Anybody found any updates? I've already sold my rig and am waiting on this case to be released :3
  11. K

    Learning Programming - Forums?

    Koans are a great way to start learning the basic mechanics of a language. I'd check out Java koans paired with a good starter book- I'm not familiar with any. If Ruby interests you, I work with it daily and I found it and it's community a great resource. http://rubykoans.com/ and if you find...
  12. K

    PC->MAC Web Dev Questions

    https://github.com/xdissent/ievms - I use these for testing IE7/8/9 on osx, as the others are available natively. I don't see how anything else changes from a browser compat standpoint.. you still have to test on as many browsers as you officially support, regardless of your development...
  13. K

    PHP In this day and age

    Have to pimp out Rails. As a framework it's not perfect, but as a dev in the Ruby world I can't imagine a friendlier industry, nor one I am more spoiled in. If you are a competent engineer, Ruby (and most likely Rails, at least as a buzzword) is definitely a path you should check out.
  14. K

    Red Orchestra 2 , $24 at Getgames (Requires/Activates on Steam)

    The beta is a ton of fun to play and is a really unforgiving game. None of the bullshit killstreaks and perks that make the recent call of duty games a joke.
Back
Top