Recent content by Kemical_Ali

  1. K

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    Please tell me that isn't a strap holding up your tower? :eek: Yeah actually it is ^^ I have the ikea desktop holder accessory that screws into the side of the jerker frame and comes equipped with a little flimsy strap for mid-towers and smaller. I replaced the flimsy strap with an 800lb...
  2. K

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    Please tell me that isn't a strap holding up your tower? :eek: Yeah actually it is ^^ I have the ikea desktop holder accessory that screws into the side of the jerker frame and comes equipped with a little flimsy strap for mid-towers and smaller. I replaced the flimsy strap with an 800lb...
  3. K

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    Well samsung removed most all info and updates for my tv on their site, since its an 07 model. I found out from a couple of other forums that I have original firmware 1003. There are firmware versions 1003, 1007, 1008.3, and 1009. Samsung is giving me a real hard time to get an update claiming...
  4. K

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    Thanks. Maybe I added too many pics? heheh. Well I took some more and I picked my favorite one. Now If I could only get Samsung to give me updated firmware for my TV :(
  5. K

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    Wow my first post :cool: "I am a long time listener first time caller". I got the idea to use jerker desks from this forum (of which I now have 4). I got alot of ideas for my workstation from here so I think its time I give back a little. Here is my workstation. Screen is Samsung...
Back
Top