A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Here ya go!
DFI LanParty UT RDX200 Cross-Fire Socket 939 ATI Radeon XPRESS 200 CrossFire AMD Motherboard - Retail
Good read on this board at XS, a review on it at Anandtech too. No sata 2 though, but i dont think thats an issue w/ you cause you got raptors.
2nd time i posted about...
From my reading, it is my understanding that all socket 939 based boards "will" force you drop to a 2T command rate when running 4x512, "except" the brand new DFI LanParty UT RDX200 Cross-Fire Socket 939 ATI Radeon XPRESS 200 CrossFire AMD Motherboard - Retail. I think that's only confirmed w/...
I've read reviews on that Jetway board (prolly the one from Anandtech) and that Asrock board, (I also remember something about the evga nf4 sli board being re-badged Jetway's I believe). I remember that they both got really good reviews and that they both OC'd very well. I've seen some threads...
I once saw a review of that board where in a picture you could see when they took off the chipset cooler it had just a lil dab of white goo in the corner, not even covering the middle of the chipset! I built a comp for a friend w/ that board once, but saw that review after. Just e-mailed him...
Aye, 2500 OC's to 3200 very easily, done it quite alot. Temps will go up though so make sure your cooling is adequate. I see your sig sais you're running PC2700. I've never had an NF7 but in my experience I've never had much luck running any Nforce 2 board with memory dividers set anything...
By chance had you recently disabled any un-needed services? Go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services >, and scroll down the list. Look for the service called "Print Spooler", and it's dependant service "Remote Procedure Call (RPC)" and make sure both services are set to...