• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by kcuestag

  1. K

    R9 290x black screen

    Issue is completely fixed for me with the BETA released on Friday night, very happy that I can finally enjoy this card.
  2. K

    R9 290x black screen

    Brand doesn't matter, but it does look like Sapphire shares a big part of the affected cards.
  3. K

    R9 290x black screen

    I've been for almost 24 hours with my brand new replacement from RMA, which suffers the same black screens, and couldn't even use my computer for browsing or watching movies. I uninstalled AMD drivers and it's been fine all day long... So I hope they do fix this with drivers.
  4. K

    R9 290x black screen

    If only the store would give me a refund, or a store credit... That way I'd just return it and go for a GTX780 Ti...
  5. K

    R9 290x black screen

    I just got my replacement card (With Elpida vram as well) and it has the same f*cking problem, as soon as I load a game it'll instantly black screen!!! Oh, and I had written my previous card's S/N to make sure they didn't send me the same one, this one is brand new.
  6. K

    R9 290x black screen

    I live in Spain, bought it from Pccomponentes. I requested an RMA on Sunday, they gave me the label on Monday, I shipped it in the evening, they recieved it on Tuesday morning, and they shipped a brand new one on Tuesday evening. I should have recieved it today, but they sent it via 48...
  7. K

    R9 290x black screen

    I know, I waited over a week and decided to send it on Monday. Luckily they were fast and already sent a brand new one which I'll recieve tomorrow morning, I just hope it overclocks as good as previous one.
  8. K

    R9 290x black screen

    So I wasted my time sending my card to RMA then (Which I'll recieve a new one tomorrow...). Great.
  9. K

    R9 290x black screen

    Yes I had those reboots a few times. The store recieved my card today and will check it then most likely replace it, will let you know once new card is here.
  10. K

    R9 290x black screen

    I just packed my 290X, it's going back to the store in 20 minutes.
  11. K

    R9 290x black screen

    Mine is going back to the store either this evening or tomorrow, still not sure. I also wouldn't say he got it fixed just yet, I can also play one night of Battlefield 4 or any other game when the card wants to work. :) Before sending it for RMA I want the store to assure me I'll get one with...
  12. K

    R9 290x black screen

    I'll have to see if I also get those weird lines before the black screen, haven't been able to spot them.
  13. K

    3-Way SLI BF3 benchmarks using GTX 580 1.5GB

    Left you another PM hoping you can reply to it..
  14. K

    3-Way SLI BF3 benchmarks using GTX 580 1.5GB

    Glad I saw this thread! I got a Dell U2711 last week and I found that I needed a little bit more GPU power to max this game's Multiplayer at 2560x1440 in Ultra (Except Motion Blur and MSAA). What performance % gain should I expect from 2 GTX580's to 3 GTX580's in Battlefield 3 at 1440p...
  15. K

    Help me decide - ASUS VG278H Samsung S27A950D and HP ZR2740W

    Well I decided for the Dell U2711 as I really wanted an IPS panel and 2560x1440 resolution.
Back
Top