A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I can't install any drivers without getting the error: The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit.
Can anyone explain whats going on here? I've uninstalled drivers, ran driver cleaner many times, but can't do...
I ran the driver cleaner twice like it said to in the FAQ, am I just using outdated drivers?
What are the newest drivers that will work for my card atm?
I have a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce FX 5950 Ultra video card (I'm using XP), the original problem I had was getting and nv4_dll crash while palying World of Warcraft.
I read if I unistalled drivers, uninstalled game, then reinstalled drivers then game it would fix my problems. So I removed the...