• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Kc0r8y

  1. K

    GIGABYTE Z170X Gaming 7 LGA 1151 Motherboard Review @ [H]

    Have to be very careful installing the CPU.
  2. K

    5760X1200 - GTX 770 4GB or 780 3GB

    Which card would be better for say BF4?
  3. K

    Which 1150 mobo?

    I'm looking at these 3: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130693 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128671 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157377 My main interests is it has to be a Haswell board, I prefer to have...
  4. K

    new r9 290 install black screen

    I had nothing but aggrevation from my XFX 290. After 2 weeks of no post, flickering, black screens, OS reloads, and driver installs. I gave up and returned it.
  5. K

    Choosing the right 290

    I would hold off until AMD gets the drivers figured out. I already returned one 290 because of black screen problems. Also their drivers are still in beta.
  6. K

    AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta Driver for Windows

    How about black screen issues many are still experiencing?
  7. K

    R9 290x black screen

    I tried, after being on hold for 40 minutes and no one ever answered, I again gave up on them.
  8. K

    R9 290x black screen

    You know everytime I start to type a post about my frustrations and aggrevations with this card I just stop and erase it because no one really cares. AMD has my money and I can't get a refund from Newegg. XFX says they can't do anything for me, I have to wait for new drivers. I've come to the...
  9. K

    Here is how I fixed the Black Screen issue with my XFX R9 290

    Didnt work :(
  10. K

    AMD Catalyst 13.11 beta 9.4

    You know, when BF3 came out and the 6950HD was hot I ordered both and really enjoyed playing on my AMD eyefinity setup. I was a prior NVIDIA fanboy but wanted to give eyefinity a try. Man I really enjoyed playing BF3 in eyefinity. Next BF4 comes out and the hot new R9 290 AMD card comes out. I...
  11. K

    XFX 290 @ EGG 399$ Plus promo code 20$ Makes it 379$ and free BF4

    Yeah and every can join in the Black Screen issues these cards suffer from!
  12. K

    AMD Catalyst 13.11 beta 9.4

    It doesn't fix the problem..
  13. K

    R9 290x black screen

    New drivers and still getting black screens...I'm done dicking around with this. I didnt pay $400 for aggrevation. I'm returning this POS card and Back to NVIDIA I go.
  14. K

    R9 290x black screen

    I had the same problem and was getting frustrated. I saw that someone posted to underclick the ram a little and they were able to play. So I set my ram to 1100 and left the core at 947 using the MSI AB and I was able to play BF4 for a couple hours. Prior to that the most I was able to play was...
  15. K

    Samsung 840 Pro or OCZ Vector 150?

    I'm looking to get a new SSD drive. I want to stay in the $200-$250 range. I was looking at these 2: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820228074 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=20-147-193 The Samsung is a little less in cost and is 16GB bigger, so...
Back
Top