• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by KazeoHin

  1. KazeoHin

    When do you think Steam Deck 2 will be released?

    I doubt that SoC would offer a huge leap over existing Steam Deck...
  2. KazeoHin

    DLSS 5 - Generative AI

    Once again, good points! I think the current AI-craze puts a lot of pricing specifically into a very abnormal context, but that doesn't mean it isn't relevant or the effects on pricing isn't effecting general gaming sentiment right now. The EUV manufacturing is downright witchcraft and I...
  3. KazeoHin

    DLSS 5 - Generative AI

    Good points overall. re: optimisation I think especially with Machine learning-based algorithms, there is a LOT of 'free' performance that is on the table with larger and longer training datasets and better narrowing of results, so I think specifically with DLSS5, it will get quicker and more...
  4. KazeoHin

    The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Official Thread

    Looks like CDPR's team DID learn from Cyberpunk 🤣
  5. KazeoHin

    DLSS 5 - Generative AI

    That also frustrates me, but there's a knee-jerk reaction from a lot of PC gamers that "optimisation" is just an excuse for people below minimum spec. There are a lot of noisy people who want everything to run on ULTRA, but in my experience with building gaming PCs professionally for over a...
  6. KazeoHin

    DLSS 5 - Generative AI

    "If performance is low, I won't use it" "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU fucking entitled generation of crybabies BACK IN MY DAY... "
  7. KazeoHin

    007 First Light - Official Bond game from IO Interactive

    In all honesty, if someone asked me which was RT and which one was raster without the green RTX-ON logo, I wouldn't be able to tell which one was which. They look DIFFERENT but honestly one looks like a warm home and the other looks like a horror game. The tone, contrast, overall eye-draw is...
  8. KazeoHin

    DLSS 5 - Generative AI

    It think we need to get performance at a more acceptable level. Ray Tracing is already a huge performance hit, and this on top of that makes it a luxury feature only for those who want to spend 5K on a video card...
  9. KazeoHin

    Kingmakers

    This looks so stupid. I'm in.
  10. KazeoHin

    OpenAI Discloses Six New Incidents of ‘Concerning’ A.I. Behavior

    "Hey, uh, we're not making money...." "what are you talking about? Investors have given us TRILLIONS" "No, as in our businesses aren't actually making profit at all, and even if we were to make hundreds of millions of dollars a year, consistently, guaranteed... investors wouldn't see an ROI for...
  11. KazeoHin

    Trump Defended A.I. Data Centers on Truth Social, and Commenters Clapped Back

    In other words, a bunch of Fucking heartless communists trying destroy innocent corporate profits and sacrifice the well being of the capital owners, all just to selfishly serve their own species. Makes me sick.
  12. KazeoHin

    ZLUDA Allows CUDA Binaries to Run on AMD GPUs

    I give this 30 days until AMD shuts it down.
  13. KazeoHin

    Gamer Pairs RTX 3090 With RTX 3050 to Offload Frame Generation Work

    SLI died because why would Nvidia support someone buying an older card to boost their performance? If in an alternate universe, Nvidia supported and optimised Multi-GPU so it worked flawlessly, they would essentially make it so that a 3080 owner today could buy another 3080 on eBay and get the...
  14. KazeoHin

    The Blood of Dawnwalker (from former Witcher 3 devs)

    I think that's a good thing. As much as I love games like Obilvion or Skyrim, where ONE GUY can become the ultimate master of the thieves guild, The most unholy assassin of the dark brotherhood, the grand chancellor of the mages academy, the saviour of kvatch, the arena grand champion, the...
  15. KazeoHin

    Physint (Kojima Productions)

    Regardless of whether Kojima makes GOOD games (to me he does) but you can't deny he makes culturally relevant games. and Xbox needs to be culturally relevant.
Back
Top