• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by kazanma

  1. K

    For Sale: Parting Out Gaming Rig!!

    Another PM for ya.
  2. K

    For Sale: Parting Out Gaming Rig!!

    Sent you a PM.
  3. K

    FS: 7900 GT's

    I'll buy the other card. PM coming your way...
  4. K

    FS: Everything You Need On Sale!!

    I'll take this. Sending a PM.
  5. K

    where to purchase Playstation2--->USB controller adapter?

    I use the EMS USB adapter to play GTA: SA on my PC with the PS2 controller. It has worked well for me. The only issue I had was the right joystick axes. I used the game options to swap them around until they were correct. EMS is pretty good with driver updates. Their website is hideous...
  6. K

    Killer Instinct

    Replace EA with Nintendo and you've got it.
  7. K

    FS" Green Chieftek Case w/ Wiindow and a Digital Camera

    I'm interested in the case. Is it still for sale?
Back
Top