Recent content by kazak

  1. K

    Comparable CPU to i7-975

    exactly my thoughts.
  2. K

    Comparable CPU to i7-975

    I'm looking to reduce heat especially come summer time. It idles around 45F and it adds up by mid afternoon making the room 3-4F warmer than the rest of the house. I suppose I could always revert back to stock but I like the performance the way it is. Swapping to a comparable platform is an...
  3. K

    Comparable CPU to i7-975

    Currently running the chip at 4 GHz. What's a comparable stock and current gen i7?
  4. K

    Need to pay bills sale. Please look and bump.

    how much do you want for the xbox?
  5. K

    Free: McAfee All Access 2012 x2

    All Access to what?
  6. K

    WTS: EVERYTHING.

    How's that soundbar? Dialogue OK? Too bassy? I'm at 78664. What's your bottom price on it? PM or email me at gizmophile@gmail.com
  7. K

    FS: SSDs, Cases, Keyboards, Misc

    got the SSD. Thanks again.
  8. K

    FS: SSDs, Cases, Keyboards, Misc

    Payment sent!
  9. K

    FS: SSDs, Cases, Keyboards, Misc

    I'll take this other one then.
  10. K

    FS: Core i3-540, HD 6950 TF2, Mobos, DDR3 RAM

    hmmm..give me a combo price for the i3-540 and the ASRock then with the ripjaws.
  11. K

    FS: i5 2500k + mobo

    are you set on selling this as a combo or would you sell just the cpu to me?
  12. K

    FS: G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3-133

    you're just jealous.
Back
Top