Recent content by karri0n

  1. K

    Skyrim Modding Megathread

    I loaded Chris2012's whiterun texture pack and it does look significantly better. I didn't take a hit to fps, but load times extended considerably, and I noticed that after loading several different areas such as going in and out of different buildings, etc would sometimes cause the textures to...
  2. K

    Skyrim Modding Megathread

    I'm actually more than happy with the performance and impressed with how good it looks at 800 x 600. I just don't know if any of these texture packs are going to impact my performance. Like I said, the intel hd graphics has 1600 mb of memory available to it, well above the 1gb many modern cards...
  3. K

    Skyrim Modding Megathread

    I'm using onboard intel HD graphics, with an impressve amount of video memory available considering it's onboard - around 1600mb. I run the game in 800 x 600 with all settings at max other than AA. Are texture poacks going to impact my frame rate? Please dont tell me to just get a video card...
  4. K

    Skyrim CPU OC Scaling?

    Are you saying you have Skyrim running across 4 cores? I thought it was limited to only ever using two cores? What am I not understanding?
  5. K

    Skyrim CPU OC Scaling?

    I'm curious, Under any config did you get CPU utilization to drop below 50%? It almost seems(to me) that if it's locked hard at 50%, you might be maxing out both cpu and gpu. It's obvious however, that if your gpu is at 99%, you are being gpu limited. Trying to make an argument contrary to this...
Back
Top