Recent content by KaRnAgE

  1. K

    Spend my gift cards on a Widescreen LCD

    I have the 2005FPW and love it! Get the Dell!
  2. K

    Hello, I just joined your F@H Team

    YES! Thanks for asking!! KaRnAgE
  3. K

    The Official Test Your Badge Thread

    One more test...made it a button on my FFox toolbar...
  4. K

    The Official Test Your Badge Thread

    OH! That's how it works. Let me give it a try!
  5. K

    The Official Test Your Badge Thread

    Test Bummer this can't be a sig,. I have to manually enter it all the time?
  6. K

    Hello, I just joined your F@H Team

    How do I get my stats in my sig like you have? K
  7. K

    Hello, I just joined your F@H Team

    I have a whole bunch of F@H points built up under another ID on another team. If I take my old ID and add it to [H] will they get my old points? I just changed my F@H ID to KaRnAgE because I wanted it to match my [H] ID. Thanks, KaRnAgE
  8. K

    Hello, I just joined your F@H Team

    Looks like you guys are doing great and I want to help keep the Aussies off your backs. So, I joined your team! KaRnAgE
Back
Top