• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Karaya1

  1. K

    Friend needs help. Please look.

  2. K

    Looking for best video card in $200-300 range

    Nope. Just a good deal. I found a x850XT on ZZF two months ago for 279 while other places were selling them for 400. If you look around you can find wierd deals.
  3. K

    I admit it....I'm going to the dark side in about a month

    Yea, maybe in games like doom3, chrons of riddick and IL2:FB. Three mediocre titles that i know i have zero interest in. How about games like HL2,r6, BF2 and games that will use the Crytek engine. I think a FEW more people play HL2 and BF2 than the other titles. I know i am one of them...
  4. K

    Recommended quiet cooler for X850XT PE?

    My Case has great airflow. 4 intake fans on the front, 2 on the side and 2 exhaust on the back plus the S12's 120mm fan on the psu. The Arctic cooling freezer 64 blows it's air right into the PSU's fan for even better flow. The Arctic cooling silencer makes the flow in my case even better.
  5. K

    how high is your venice 3000+ oc'd?

    See sig... Pretty shitty venice, needs 1.725v to run that high.
  6. K

    Recommended quiet cooler for X850XT PE?

    Screw zalman. The hot air is still kept in the case. Arctic cooling Silencer for the win.
  7. K

    x850xt low 3dmark05 scores

    Your 3dmark should still be higher than that... IF you have't already, reformat if you are popping in that card over another. Anyway, yea an 3200+ would be excellent. Pair it with an good Nf4u/sli mobo(i like the Epox) and you can run it at 2.4-2.7 with no sweat. Even if you didn't OC it...
  8. K

    Opteron? More like OpterOWN.

    I am calling all the warehouses in town and seeing if they have em. Hopefully i can get lucky.
  9. K

    List of retailers selling s939 1xx Opterons

    I called tritecoa, they are all out they said.
  10. K

    x1800 xt breaks 10k in 3dmark 05

    Broke 12k here. http://www.bjorn3d.com/read.php?cID=843&pageID=1802
  11. K

    Nf4U Mobos - I've tried, but can't decide

    First off, take a deep breath and relax. :p Your Seasonic is a top notch PSU, i think their better than a powerstream so don't worry about that. The DFI will probably be fine. If you are not sure, check out the N9PA+ from Epox. With the new bios update you can adjust ram voltage up to 3.3v...
  12. K

    7800GTX gets slaughtered in BF2 vs the X1800XT

    I average 80fps on those settings with my X850XT Oc'd. Whats your point?
  13. K

    The worst PSU I've ever seen

    Bet it wouldnt give near 24a on the 12v if you took actually took a reading too. I am one of the dumbasses who bought a shitty PSU at first. they never seemed to make a difference in the past... i used the same cheap 350w psu from some OEM case for a long time. I bought a TT TR2 430w for...
  14. K

    What Mobo to get with my future rig?

    The epox is just as stable and according to anandtech, faster at stock speeds.
Back
Top