Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Dear Rabidsmurf... I want to thank you so much, let me count the ways hehehehe.
I freaked out on monday as my SR4002 entered the dreaded protection mode after a loud click while pluggin in my ipod touch into the CD IN rca jacks.
Mine is connected to a surge protector too.
I bought this just...