Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
AMD looks always great on slides, they almost got me with the Fury X ones, the only thing that held me back was the coil whine issues from the card and pump.
Wondering if this will end up like a Bullet™ drop
I'm looking at task manager and geforce experienceservice is using 2.2mb.. meanwhile google chrome is eating 75mbs for this tab alone.
You can disable automatic updates in the preferences as well as disable game optimization options.. not sure what the fuss is all about.
And I had no idea I...
This doesn't affect anyone, the common joe who doesn't update drivers will be updated regularly, and the enthusiasts will still get any driver version like they used to.
The latest hotfix driver to fix window mode + gsync is not on nvidia website but I got it from guru3d.
As usual people...
So this can be easily fixed by just uninstalling geforce experience after a driver update ?
Also there will be probably someone releasing the drivers without the bloatware in guru3d for example..
A bad psu is the cause of coil whine in most situations.. with my old corsair hx1000w psu was like having a bird nest inside my computer, got a new evga g2 1200w and I can't hear anything even at ridiculously high fps
Yeah.. had to revert these since gsync and borderless window are broken..
With the 355.98 drivers battlefront runs well in sli though, pretty much constant 144fps at max settings @ 1440p, gpus don't seem very stressed out since at 99% usage they are running at only 72ºc~
The joke here is crossfire where the support is nearly non existent outside triple A games and even then expect the crossfire profile a month after a game release.
In SLI mine idle around 32ºC with the fans off, I do have a side fan helping though, still nice to leave the pc idling and have the cards not using their fans, for some reason I like this feature a lot.