Recent content by kanzaki

  1. K

    PhysX Support Coming in New ForceWare Drivers

    from the 9800gtx+ vs 4850 review at Legit:
  2. K

    Pay My Rent Part 2: Network, Wacom, PS2, Misc...

    Once more, with feeling...
  3. K

    Newegg Crazy ATI Deals

    X1800XL AIW price looks good to me, I never priced one before tho.
  4. K

    Dell Back-to-school Notebook Giveaway

    $20 off any Electronics & Accessories purchase of $200 or more Here is your Coupon Code to use at Checkout: 0QH3P7H9KS17VC
  5. K

    Pay My Rent Part 2: Network, Wacom, PS2, Misc...

    This stuff needs to go fast, so help a brother out... I don't have any heatwave and my ebay account expired long ago, but I sold a computer on here http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1076388 a few weeks ago to illumina315. I'll try to get pictures on here soon, prefer non-CC...
  6. K

    DFI nf3 250GB 754pin mobo / with 3000+ cpu

    Got pictures?
  7. K

    Ziad in Canada PM me

    ttt
  8. K

    WTB: NZXT Lexa

    They're 75$ at Monarch right now.
  9. K

    Where to buy: Socket A???

    This is your best chance, or ebay... I've got an 1800 I'm using now, but since I had to replace my soltek mobo I'm going to move to something higher class soon and list it on here.
  10. K

    FS/FT Full System

    754 or 939 on the 3200?
  11. K

    [FS] Motherboards, CPU, Video Card

    Bump, cuz I still loves me some Soyo and Soltek socket A mobos.
  12. K

    FS: Silvermirage's Garage Sale

    bump, cuz i need an agp card to replace a gf4 ti4200 8x but I don't have $35. ;)
Back
Top