I am getting both at the same price at $23 after a NewEgg discount!
I use the Corsair Vengeance Low Profile, so spacing is not an issue.
http://www.corsair.com/memory-by-product-family/vengeance/vengeance-low-profile-8gb-dual-channel-ddr3-memory-kit-cml8gx3m2a1600c9.html
However, is there a...
Right now, I have both that I got at $23 with tax and shipping:
Cooler Master Hyper 212 plus Cooler
CORSAIR CAFA70 120mm Dual-Fan CPU Cooler ($15 MIR)
However much I would like to keep both, perhaps I would be returning the 212+.
Before I do that, some questions:
0. In most...
Sorry for going at a tangent, but how does this $230 before taxes and fees monitor "look" like:
http://www.frys.com/product/6693564?site=sa:adpages%20page:3
I would indeed be watching movies and playing games, but wavering on that sub-$200 budget and 6 feet requirement :-D
My system bits are:
CPU: i5-2500k
RAM: Vengeance Low Profile 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit (CML8GX3M2A1600C9)
PSU: OCZ Z Series 1000 W Power Supply
GPU: IGP on the i5-2500k for now, SLI 560TI 2GB later
HSF: cooler master Hyper 212+
MB: ASUS P8Z68-V PRO
CASE: COOLER MASTER...
I agree, but because of my credit card warranty, it becomes a non-issue.
I am sure glad when I noticed this one :D
One question: is a "bare drive" aka for OEM?
I am afraid to order MB and HDD from online sites as the vibration during transit can reduce the reliability a lot!
You...
I am stuck on deciding between ASUS P8Z68-V PRO vs ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3.
Fry's does not stock ASRock and Microcenter is OOS on the ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3. I would prefer buying the CPU and MB from them rather than NewEgg(ease of replacement).
Four questions:
1. As I will not be...
My system bit are going to be:
CPU: i5-2500k
RAM: Vengeance Low Profile 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit (CML8GX3M2A1600C9)
PSU: OCZ Z Series 1000 W Power Supply Review
GPU: IGP on the i5-2500k for now, SLI 560TI 2GB later
HSF: cooler master Hyper 212+
MB: ?
CASE: ?
LCD: ?
Want...
Thanks so much for doing my homework for me.
Hmm, no Asrock then, but if you don't mind, what do you think this is like:
1. i5-2500K + P8Z68-V PRO bundle at MC for $350
2. 8GB 1600MHz DUAL CORSAIR VENGEANCE #CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9, UPC:843591010801 for $40 AR
A bit more pricier, but "higher...
Appreciate your indepth reply!
You don't see prices falling anymore?
Gigabyte has not moved to uefi bios yet - future upgrade at risk.
AsRock boards have tremendous value for money and the ones I have list 2 yrs ltd. warranty and my credit card will increase it by a year more.
Which...
Would it be worth waiting for a few more months to buy a SandyBridge build?
DDR3 prices seem to have hit rock bottom (2x4GB sometimes for $20 AR!) and the i5-2500k can often be had for $150 at MicroCenter
I am thinking of buying:
1. i5-2500k
I wanted to ask if the IGP inside this is enough...