• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Kalakaka

  1. K

    Found

    I have a 6700k, a Gigabyte GA-7170N-Gaming MB mini ITX and a16 gigs of Corsair Dominator ddr4 ram that I'm willing to sell for $250 if you are interested.
  2. K

    FS: The Outer Worlds Key (Epic Games store)

    If it's still available, I'll buy it.
  3. K

    FS: MSI Gaming X Geforce 1080 video card $325

    I'm selling a MSI Gaming X Geforce 1080 video card for $325. The card is in excellent condition, never overclocked, no coil whine. It's a great card for 1440p gaming. Ran everything I threw at it. Only selling the card to cover the cost of upgrading. Free shipping in continental United...
  4. K

    Video Card Suggestions

    Will do. It's been awhile since I last posted on the site.
  5. K

    Video Card Suggestions

    I just purchased an ultrawide 35' monitor with GSync capability, 3440 x 1440p, 100 MHz refresh rate. My computer has a 6700K and a MSI 1080. Would it be best to stick with my current video card and wait for ray tracing to become the norm in gaming or upgrade to a newer card?
  6. K

    FS: BNIB Pickachu Yellow Special Edition "New" 3DS XL $175

    Purchased new from Gamestop on 2/10/2017.
  7. K

    FS: BNIB Pickachu Yellow Special Edition "New" 3DS XL $175

    I have a brand new in box Pickachu Yellow Special Edition New 3DS XL for sale. I simply want what I paid for it, which was $200. Free shipping in Continental USA. https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/111048430259598442026/6403756293119059058?icm=false
Back
Top