• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Kajun614

  1. K

    Path of Exile

    Yup, another league and still playing...lets see how long I go this one. I'll prob atleast finish the atlas
  2. K

    Path of Exile

    Yeah, im playing shadowlands right now. actually having fun pvp'n. I missed last 2 expansions and from what people said it is a good thing lol.
  3. K

    Path of Exile

    New league tomorrow. Dunno if I am going to play it or not. Is it me or are they always making the game more complex each patch. Gotta be impossible for a new person. I did get my first headhunter last league. Made a stupid strong ek build with headhunter...damn, once you start stacking it was...
  4. K

    Path of Exile

    Something came up last league and I couldn't play so i'm looking forward to this league. Tempted to do something with Glacial cascade since it got buffed. Either totems, traps or mines. Or an easy summoner build that I was going to do last league.
  5. K

    Path of Exile

    5mins to start and im down to 2 builds....One I think is going to be super meta meaning $$$ for the chest n things. Other takes more things to get rolling but should be cheaper and stronger in the long run...I think.lol
  6. K

    Path of Exile

    DAMN!! lol I find if I stay out of town or limit my time in town to less than a min I fly.. I used to hang out in town 10min++ each turn in it felt like
  7. K

    Path of Exile

    I like to see them to reinforce the fact im not that fast. if im on maps by morning im more than happy lol
  8. K

    Path of Exile

    huge patch better do now
  9. K

    Path of Exile

    Im in the queue now...now to take a nap before start lol
  10. K

    Path of Exile

    Sitting in queue atm to start the league! As usual im split on a couple builds and will be a game time choice.. LOL I think you are going to need clear speed and tankyness
  11. K

    Path of Exile

    Yeah, i've been playing WoW Classic and need a change for a bit. Basically just raid logging at this point.
  12. K

    Path of Exile

    Anyone playing league start today? Im down to 3 builds I will go with..dunno which yet.. Arc Witch(Range just buffed) Ice Spear(High dmg) Trap build (Might be to squishy? dunno) Friend is doing a Herald of Agony build and wants me to do the same..lol one of the easiest starter builds he says
  13. K

    9900k or 3800x

    This thread I started by asking one simple question has so much info and opinions.(not really a simple question when you think about it) In the end, being more plug and play is what won for me. I experienced issues in games so I returned the 3900x and went Intel. No regrets either way. I mean I...
  14. K

    9900k or 3800x

    I first got the 3900x but took it back and got the I9 -9900k Honestly the 3900x felt jittery in some games...Like not smooth if that is a thing. Great doing benchmarks but I dont use benchmarks but what 1 day.. Microcenter gladly refunded as always and I got an I9-9900k and motherboard. Been...
  15. K

    Best $100 or under bookshelf speaker in 2019?

    I have some Q Acoustics that I am VERY happy with but a lil more than your budget.(Liked them so much I bought floor standing models for my living room) I know someone who has the Edifier's and likes them.. They are under $100 easy.
Back
Top