Recent content by jziese

  1. J

    Should I upgrade my CPU?

    Power supply, according to the owner's manual: Wattage 300 W Maximum heat dissipation 1574 BTU/hr Input voltage 115/230 VAC Input frequency 50/60 Hz Rated output current 7/4 That help?
  2. J

    Should I upgrade my CPU?

    I have tried to play the game, and it's ridiculously choppy. It loads, certainly, but it goes at about 2 FPS. So what y'all are saying is that my CPU is sufficient (though not optimal) to handle the game, but I'd need a better graphics card, which would subsequently require a different power...
  3. J

    Should I upgrade my CPU?

    Hello, I'm used to console gaming, but I wanted to play Star Wars: The Old Republic for the PC. I bought it, only to realize that my CPU isn't fast enough to handle the game. I was on a budget when I bought this PC, and I have a Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6700 @ 3.20GHz. Apparently, I need an...
Back
Top