How are these numbers for NHash running (2) 1080 tis? GPU temps on the right using ~460 watts right now at 77% power +150 core +150 mem settings not sure if I can get better or not any ideas? Thanks
I only have (1) 240mm radiator for the (2) 1080 ti board cooling, it is placed against the front of the case chassis. I removed the CD, Floppy, HD frame and cut out the chassis where needed after aligning the (2) 120 mm Noctua fans with the open space inside the plastic front panel with very...
If I upgraded to a new fancy new case, two things would happen..my wife would know what I did to our old home computer
and I would have to upgrade from my matching Emachines 15" SVGA monitor and keyboard. But I can stream some kick butt
movies on my basement 102" screen with my projector this...
This is called the Hashcompactor aka stealth Emachines TI4150
Running at 45c-48c on the CPU and between 48c - 54c GPU1 and GPU 2 running on Equihash 700+ rate each bd. , 100 Core, 100 Mem, with 75% power
-Emachines T4150 GUTTED microATX case with (2)Noctua NF-A8 fans.
-MSI X299m Pro Carbon AC...