Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Do you have Fiber or what kind of connection do you have??
In Holland (Wezep, The Netherlands) we have FTTH (Fiber to the home) this is an older facebook picture of my own connection :)
A while ago I uploaded a few pictures of our lanparty servers + network.
This was the rack begin this year,, we are expanding on this moment :)
and a picture of me with a pair of the table switches (we have 14 of them)
I'm sorry , I thought that the images are scaled automatically . I just changed it . Raid 10 might provide better performance , but I would much capacity to hand on , isnt it ?
The following setup is our lanparty setup (a part off)
Our internet connections come in on a general switch, this switch can be enormous WAN connections merge into a fat connection or for redundancy.
With this switch there will be two cables to our Watchguard firewalls / routers which are...
How have you made the internet meter?, i verry like it :)
i see on the other picture , you have'd use a arduino:
[IMG]https://data.eu1.younitedcontent.com/v2/data/share%3A6ab09eb1-630a-4a00-a110-5ae59274979d/files/event/devid381837495943319771_macintel_1401893038153_Vectorama-2014-3.jpg[/IMG}...