• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by just64

  1. J

    Monitor broken?

    I have a laptop connected to the T240n. Yesterday I'm on the PC suddenly starts flashing of the monitor, the bottom. Turn it off, turn it on, stays the same. Disconnect the monitor, connect and now just starting to switch the image between a white, gray, blue and finally 3 color bands (red...
  2. J

    Resolucion en T240n, cant use 1920*1200.

    up.....?
  3. J

    HP Laptop: More than 1 external monitor?

    These r not in my country :(
  4. J

    HP Laptop: More than 1 external monitor?

    And i can use the 2 external + the built-in in extend mode?
  5. J

    HP Laptop: More than 1 external monitor?

    I haves this laptop: http://www.retrevo.com/search?q=HP+6450b&rt=sp&modelid=23724438 Its anyway to connect more than one external monitor, and have 3 screens?
  6. J

    Resolucion en T240n, cant use 1920*1200.

    I have a laptop connected to a T240n, maximum resolution 1920 * 1200. I had connected smoothly that way for long. I decide to download the Age II (nostalgia), I open it, play, close. When i closed the game, the resolution of external monitor is fucked. I put it in 1920 and It was all run to the...
Back
Top