Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hi TLB.
No, it doesn't - gave it a try already, no effect at all. Also, I've see it's mainly AMD based system that don't live well with C1E enabled, mine is Intel E5620 based. So, still puzzled .
Juso
Hi Freak1
Got an unrelated question - I see you have x8dah with ESXi running on it. I'm trying to setup pretty much the same box with few differences, though facing very strange problem - getting "processor apparently halted for XXX seconds" in the vmkernel log. Also it's noticeable that the...