• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by JuRaSSiCBoY

  1. J

    Help with UPS (APC SMT1500 or Cyberpower PR1500ELCD?)

    Thanks for your opinion, I'm a linux user so maybe APC is the best choice. Thanks a lot, I'm very grateful. Do you know if the SMT series have a good Linux support? I read something about new APC models and their lack of Powerchute Linux support.And... what is the difference between SMT1500...
  2. J

    Help with UPS (APC SMT1500 or Cyberpower PR1500ELCD?)

    Hello, I'm planning to buy an UPS to protect my NAS QNAP TVS-EC1080 and some of my electronic toys (PC with: i7-930 and motherboard x58a-ud7, GPU NVIDIA GTX285 and PSU Cooler Master G750M + anything the UPS can handle due to its limitations like monitors, router and switch). I'm interested on...
Back
Top