Recent content by Judas

  1. J

    Are these all the same?

    Before going triple, I might consider some monitors with thinner bezels. Two and a half inches would be considered more than distracting for a lot of the folks on here. Especially considering you can have less than half that.
  2. J

    Receiver for simple 2.1 computer setup

    When/if you do get around to buying a sub, I too must suggest either the 10" or 12" Dayton from parts express. If you like what you're hearing now, it is nothing compared to a properly calibrated two point ONE setup for any music style. But then again, I have been accused of loving my bass.
  3. J

    Where could I get a cool banana holder to hold my headphones?

    To manage the headphone cord, I took some small brass hooks and screwed them in under my wooden [Ikea] desk. I then feed the cord through these so that it isn't dangling on the ground. The cord moved very freely between them. This way, when I wear my headphones I only have to deal with the...
  4. J

    Comment on this Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones

    I find this hilarious. And accurate.
  5. J

    Good Article, Great Quote

    What amazes me is that so many people still want to deny that this is true, even though the facts are there for all to see. It is a blemish on the face of Christianity.
  6. J

    Looking for a 5.1 headset-

    +1 to a good set of headphones and Zalman clip on mic. Software simulation will get you what you want just as well as "5.1" headphones will. I own the JVC HA-RX700's and find them to be very good for their price. And although I haven't heard a lot of high end headphones, the few in the $100+...
Back
Top