• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jsx821

  1. J

    ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac

    Anyone here recommend what antennas to order to go along with my Intel 7260ac HMWWB? Or will the stock ones suffice?
  2. J

    Asrock Z87E-ITX

    I5-4670K Core Ratio: 46x Vid(what I entered in Bios): 1.287v Vcore: ??? Cache(uncore) Ratio: 34x Cache(uncore) Voltage: 1.250v VCCIN(input voltage): 1.900v Stability Test: Prime 95, 27.9 1344/1344 C-States enabled EIST(speed step)/turbo boost disabled --->CPU OC Fixed mode enabled Not delidded...
  3. J

    Asrock Z87E-ITX

    I have Windows 8.1..
  4. J

    Asrock Z87E-ITX

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-Network-7260-HMWWB-WiFi-Wireless-AC-7260-H-T-Dual-Band-2x2-AC-Bluetooth-/321380083882?pt=US_Internal_Network_Cards&hash=item4ad3bee8aa Is this what you are referring to? I can't seem to find the right one on *amazon/newegg
  5. J

    Asrock Z87E-ITX

    Just got this motherboard a few days ago from eBay. I've always been an Asus guy, and this little board seems to do it's job. I kind of prefer Asus' bios/AI Suite though.. I just updated to latest bios (2.30 via instant flash) and everything is running fine so far.. Few questions: 1.) Ultra...
  6. J

    ASUS Z87 Motherboards - Overview, Guides and Official Support

    What's the benefit of updating to the newer bios? Am I losing out on anything? Yes system is at stock. Boot device matches. PCIex1 card removal does nothing. I have a usb corresponder for mice/keyboard, thats it.
  7. J

    ASUS Z87 Motherboards - Overview, Guides and Official Support

    Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid Asus Z87-A ATX LGA1150 Crucial Ballistix Tactical 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Crucial Ballistix Tactical 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" SSD Western Digital Scorpio Blue 500GB 2.5" 5400RPM Corsair Carbide...
  8. J

    ASUS Z87 Motherboards - Overview, Guides and Official Support

    Boot device order was changed. It sits at VGA longer than it should and onces it passes that it gets stuck at boot device.
  9. J

    ASUS Z87 Motherboards - Overview, Guides and Official Support

    Hi Raja, I was told by a member from overclock.net to reach you here. I did a bios update to 1802 from 1707 for my Z87-A. I bought this board approximately 2 months ago. Prior to updating the new BIOS, I restored all default settings in the BIOS since it was overclocked. I went to the Asus...
Back
Top