Recent content by jstutman

  1. J

    My Coolermaster HAF 932 build...

    its coming along beautiful. I can not wait
  2. J

    Navy Laser Sets Ship on Fire

    hey thats our tax dollars they just caught on fire :P
  3. J

    MSI offers the Loss-less 24-bit/192KHz HD Audio function with an incredible 109 SNR ?

    and you do not own or have no invested in a dedicated Sound card?
  4. J

    Selling GTX 590, what now?

    All in All I love hearing a good ending :tear
  5. J

    Sandy bridge build not working :(

    push the memory compatibility button?
  6. J

    12 Ways Consoles Are Hurting PC Gaming

    Nope. MaximumPC has allowed several companies to publish on there site. Example: Do you see those articles about consoles? Why would maximum pc be writing an article about a console :)
  7. J

    2500k versus 2600k

    QuickSync video is available only when the processor's IGP is active and in use. Generally, that means the CPU must be installed in a motherboard based on the H67 chipset, since the enthusiast-oriented P67 chipset doesn't support a display output for the IGP. On that H67 board, your graphics...
  8. J

    Post your workstations 2011

    I keep seeing it posted, and I can not find the answer. What is PLP?
  9. J

    My DFI MI P55-T36 caught on fire!

    Interesting! Im curious on the RMA process. BTW what all components were damaged/destroyed?
  10. J

    Single player games, where's the fun?

    This answers all
  11. J

    Restaurant Chain Fined $110K For Data Breach

    I find one thing missing....the name of the Restaurant
  12. J

    i5 2500K $209

    I want one, but I also want a Motherboard, and there still sold out all over the internet.
  13. J

    Crysis 2 leaked for PC

    /agree how many games do you wish that you could have "tested" prior to spending $60 on what amounted to a "pile of crap"
  14. J

    Crysis 2 leaked for PC

    I expected the opposite? People here are defending the very company that blamed something that was not our fault that is now our fault? You see how Crytek and EA both feel it is the PC piracy's fault. It was released in house. This last one is very interesting. They obviously...
Back
Top