• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by JRunior

  1. J

    Speaker and Headphone Rigs Picture Thread

    It looks like you have a good amount of treatment already - didnt even notice the absorbers on the back wall (the ones over your vent distracted me). What kind of acoustic issues are you having? I noticed your attempted bass traps in the corners of your desk beside your kitchen and living...
  2. J

    Speaker and Headphone Rigs Picture Thread

    @SYN ACK Nice setup you have! I see you're more into audio than visuals :P I'm really baffled though, you're 2D QRD is 24X24 - Why did you choose this dimension? QRD are supposed to be based off of prime numbers, therefore 23 would have been 'proper' - I'm sure it works just fine and all...
Back
Top