• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by JR688755

  1. J

    $999 for laptop with 144hz, 1660Ti, 9750H

    I will have a short review of the laptop posted soon. My only gripe at this time is the touchpad. Definitely seems they could have done better in that area. I also use a MacBook for work stuff, which I consider the gold standard for touchpads (For me at least). That Maingear Vector looks pretty...
  2. J

    $999 for laptop with 144hz, 1660Ti, 9750H

    I will certainly provide a review! Give me a week or so and I’ll have some data to share!
  3. J

    $999 for laptop with 144hz, 1660Ti, 9750H

    What I just saw it drop to $949 too! I want $50 back lol. That is crazy good price.
  4. J

    $999 for laptop with 144hz, 1660Ti, 9750H

    Hi all, Been in the market for a while for a laptop and finally pulled the trigger. Couldn’t find one with spec/price better than this. There are similar versions of this laptop for same price on other sites but they only have a 60hz display - this one has the new 144hz display...
  5. J

    5g and the weather

    I’m all for cleaner environment, but no way in hell am I gonna let someone like AOC tell me how much energy I can use, what car to buy, size/type of my home. We don’t need to go backwards and start living as nomads to be “green”. We need to, as humans have throughout history, come up with new...
  6. J

    Leaked Intel Server Roadmap Shows DDR5, PCIe 5.0 in 2021, Granite Rapids in 2022

    Yup. Might hold off on a complete system upgrade until 2021. Have an 8700k and 2080ti, so I should be good unless I get antsy :).
  7. J

    Leaked Intel Server Roadmap Shows DDR5, PCIe 5.0 in 2021, Granite Rapids in 2022

    Link: https://www.tomshardware.com/news/intel-server-ddr5-pcie-5.0-roadmap-leaked-granite-rapids,39403.html
  8. J

    Sony: Would someone please think of the children!

    My company used to give out free Chick-fil-A every Friday. Then some SJW like Gottfried complained and now no one is allowed to have Chick-fil-A anymore. Stop trying to force your beliefs on everyone else. If you don’t like a game because the main protragonist is a strong straight white male...
  9. J

    Rise of Skywalker

    Hey just thought I would remind you that Trump is your President and Hillary lost. Happy Friday :)
  10. J

    Help finding new Hardware News Site

    Didn’t see this on the list, and if I missed it sorry- Anandtech.com has some pretty good tech articles and reviews.
  11. J

    Get Ready for Targeted Ads on Your Smart TV

    Well if you can afford it, Planar apparently makes some of the best quality displays and they have none of this software. I believe they purchased Runco who was famous for having some ridiculously high prices TVs. Sad that every manufacturer will follow in lock step with Vizio. I swear these...
  12. J

    Apex Legends Hits 50 Million Players

    I’m still a PUBG player, I like the slow pace and build up for the intense fights and the realistic vs cartoonish style of gameplay. My last match last night I got smoked by a hacker - that is my biggest issue with the game. They really need to fix the hacking and now this new bug where you see...
  13. J

    George Lucas Is Reportedly Fixing Luke Skywalker for "Star Wars: Episode IX"

    They had to kill off Han and Luke so that there would be no white male main protagonists. Only Disney roles left for straight white men are villains.
  14. J

    Destiny 2: Season of the Drifter Promises New Rewards and Challenges

    I quit because of the lack of auto-match making. Putting a team together manually every time is too tedious for someone who just wants to come home grab a beer and kick some arse. The chances of winning a trials with a random team is rare, but at least you would be able to play it.
  15. J

    PUBG Starts Testing Free Version to Better Take On Fortnite

    I agree that optimizing would be the better solution. I’m afraid that this could end up splitting up the PC player base.
Back
Top