• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by joshua-at-widowpc

  1. J

    On going saga

    Chris Baker/FrogPond, Point-by-point public response to the public letter you posted in this forum (that we have not received): Purchase price is listed as $3748 for Clevo chassis D870T, 2 GB RAM, 2 80GB , internal wireless module, Microsoft Windows XP Pro, 12 cell battery, Port...
  2. J

    WidowPC WidowFX Evaluation @ [H]

    Very good suggestions! I've added several of these to our internal "to do" list. On another note, I've never placed a want ad that has been more effective. I have received multiple contacts who are dissatisfied working with more coporate OEMs who read this review and saw that we had the right...
  3. J

    WidowPC WidowFX Evaluation @ [H]

    Chris and all, I've gone through the site and removed the references to Corsair RAM. We used Corsair in the past. So, the places you see Corsair mentioned are remnants of an earlier time. It is purely my fault that they are still on the site. I'm well aware that this is a fault, but it's...
  4. J

    WidowPC WidowFX Evaluation @ [H]

    This is essentially a cut and paste from the email I sent to Chris Morley immediately following the publishing of the article. We knew what was coming because Chris called up and talked with me about the issues the article exposed. I've always enjoyed reading Hardocp and lately have come to...
Back
Top