• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jordo_99

  1. J

    Steam 2013 summer sale is here!

    Looking to pick up Bioshock: Infinite to play over winter...what's a good price I should expect to get it for? I realize that I've got a lot of time to find a good deal but I'm wondering if the 50% ($30) starting price is going to get any better? -Jordan
  2. J

    DOTA 2 $0.99

    LoL and HoN are both based off the original DOTA. DOTA 2 is the updated version of DOTA. ...to put it into perspective, they're the same genre. Comparing these games is like comparing Halo, CoD and any other FPS war game...but only comparing the multiplayer environments because there is no...
  3. J

    GoG.com running giant Dungeons and Dragons sale

    I MISSED IT!!!! \ \( T o T )/ /
  4. J

    $49.99/free shipping | Mionix Naos 8200 @ Amazon (via )

    Deal is dead...might've bought one for $50 too, even though I just bought a Theron last week that I'm pretty happy with so far.
  5. J

    Logitech MW3 Edition G9x mouse and G105 keyboard for $52.99 shipped

    Just my 2 cents...I bought the keyboard around 2-3 months ago for $45 and while it's decent I wish I would've just put in $20 more and bought a Lycosa or a decent mechanical keyboard. I'm coming from a Razer Tarantula and while this keyboard has more features, it just isn't as good. The...
  6. J

    NOW That's What I Call Music, vol 41 (MP3) for 25 cents

    I don't think it's either...it just means you don't listen to "Billboard radio" or have teenage kids. For all those who will start a flame war over this... There's nothing wrong with Pop music...it always was and always will be a catchy form of music for the masses. Such music rarely finds...
  7. J

    jordo_99 Sale Thread - Android, Ti89, 3870

    Samsung Fascinate w/ spare battery and 16GB SD - $150 - Background on this...I had my Fascinate since last Sept 29th and then dropped it and the screen cracked. I paid $100 to get it replaced and they let me keep the old battery. I'm 99% sure I accidentally sent back the "new backplate" so the...
  8. J

    Directron 32GB Torx refurb $29

    Just to weigh in on how good of a deal this is... I bought the Torqx 2 64GB for $80 (-$25 MIR = $55) from newegg over the weekend. They're now out of stock...but something to consider if you were thinking about getting the 64GB one. The 32GB one seems like a pretty solid deal though.
  9. J

    Samson SR850 - $40 shipped

    I ended up picking up a pair of 688Bs rather than pick these up from yugster but they're pretty much the same thing. Also, 32ohm is standard for mp3 players but 56ohm is slightly better quality. From what I've read these are fine without an amp so it's pretty much a toss-up.
  10. J

    Samsung Galaxy Nexus (LTE) $155/$175 AC + free shipping

    Mine was $275 after tax at Verizon...I don't like paying an extra $100 but I didn't want to wait for the phone have to deal with the possibility of it not upgrading properly FYI, I trust the site to work things out but my situation is a bit odd...I'm on a family plan and my brother is trading...
  11. J

    Samsung Galaxy Nexus (LTE) $155/$175 AC + free shipping

    Here's the breakdown from my point of view: The 4S has a denser screen than the GNex. The GNex screen is bigger and has a higher resolution (720p). Basically, you can pick the most dense screen (4S) in a small package...or the 2nd most dense screen in a big package (GNex). As far as quality of...
  12. J

    Samsung Galaxy Nexus (LTE) $155/$175 AC + free shipping

    Taken directly from slickdeals...I'm going to be talking with Verizon in a few hours about the upgrade from 3G to LTE being automatic and free even if it's through a 3rd party.
  13. J

    Samsung Galaxy Nexus (LTE) $155/$175 AC + free shipping

    I'm in the same boat. I'll keep checking back to see if anyone has an answer for this. Also, if work slows down a bit I'll start digging around to see if I can find this out on other sites and post back.
  14. J

    Elite Boards Sale 12/12-12/31 $89 Leopold Tenkeyless Reds

    If it's a quality mechanical keyboard it's a pretty decent price...I've never used a mechanical keyboard but from what I've heard, they're loud but also very nice at the same time. I've yet to hear anyone want to switch back from a mechanical keyboard even with the noise issues considered.
  15. J

    hp to sell touchpads on ebay (December 11th.)

    I was pretty damn close to pulling the trigger on the 16GB model. Glad that I checked to see if it was Tegra 2 or Snapdragon before I bought it...for 90% of users out there this isn't a big deal but for me it is. Only reason I backed out is that I want a tablet for watching bluray rips and I've...
Back
Top