Recent content by Jorabi

  1. J

    Intel DP67BG (revised)

    The retailer holding my order (shopblt.com) updated their ETA to 4/22/11. But I wouldn't count on getting it by next weekend! Wasabipeas offered to sell his new one. Try contacting him.
  2. J

    Intel DP67BG (revised)

    Thanks IntelEnthusiast. But (1) I think you left a P out of the part number, and (2) may we have a few reseller names that have received them already?
  3. J

    Intel DP67BG (revised)

    Thanks for the offer ... if it were for myself I would say yes ... but it is for a server build for a small business client. They will want the full retail sealed box, official warranty, etc.
  4. J

    Intel DP67BG (revised)

    You're fortunate to already have a recalled board in your posession. I am buying one new, so I have to wait for all OEMs to be satisfied AND all existing owners!
  5. J

    Intel DP67BG (revised)

    I have an update on this. Ordered BOXDP67BGB3 from ShopBLT three weeks ago, which is a site that shows live inventory and ETAs at their warehouses. It originally said ETA 3/17 then changed to Past Due on 3/18. I got an email from BLT yesterday which said "Thanks for your patience. We've...
Back
Top