• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by JoQ

  1. J

    Lian Li A04 black or silver, dvd cover mod ?

    Thanks! But I don't love the fractal design that much. I would love a silver/alu case for once :) Nice! I was about to buy the A04, but now I have a hard time comparing it to the looks of the V600F, it's so sweet! Did you guys say it will be released 2 June ? If so, where can I get it...
  2. J

    Lian Li A04 black or silver, dvd cover mod ?

    Guys, I really love the case you presented, sadly I contacted the distributor in my country and the price is gonna be around $310 while the A04 is $115. As much as I love the case I can't justify that much more amount of money... Anyone know a website that ships to Sweden cheaply? Damn, I...
  3. J

    Lian Li A04 black or silver, dvd cover mod ?

    But from what I understand on the Lian Li website this "stealth-covers" doesn't fit the A04, it's not listed under accessories?
  4. J

    Lian Li A04 black or silver, dvd cover mod ?

    Whaaaat, thats so sweet! Except the blue fans :O (hope you can turn the LED's off?) But I can't find it anywhere in Sweden where I live? Is it not yet released? Have to have that one!
  5. J

    Lian Li A04 black or silver, dvd cover mod ?

    Hi there! First post ever, I'm getting tired of my huge Thermaltake Armor case, as I have a mATX board I really don't need it. I run hackintosh on my computer and I would love if my new case was a little Apple-like, clean and simple. The best I could find was the new Lian Li A04 case (do you...
Back
Top