Recent content by jople2004

  1. J

    3D Monitor Dilemma

    Great, finally one thorough answer I was waiting for...
  2. J

    3D Monitor Dilemma

    Are you saying that is impossible to watch 3D movies on S23(27)A950 if you own nvidia card?
  3. J

    3D Monitor Dilemma

    As I've said before, ghosting isn't that much of an issue for me, picture quality comes in first. If i am not mistaken, Asus has a green tint problem and its high black level loses dark detail in movies. 27" Samsung is a bit too big for a resolution of 1980x1080 imo, so if I go for Samsung it...
  4. J

    3D Monitor Dilemma

    Hey guys, I am planning to buy a new 3D monitor, but although I've read lots of reviews, I still can't decide which one to buy... I don't game that much and if I do I am not interested in 3D gameplay, so 3D capability will be only used for movies. That being said, picture quality is priority...
Back
Top