• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by joofeloof

  1. J

    I'm sorry to keep posting here but it doesn't show the pm's as being sent - not sure if its a...

    I'm sorry to keep posting here but it doesn't show the pm's as being sent - not sure if its a post count thing or if they're not in fact sending. I don't need the other stuff - my offer still stands if you change your mind on the hsf+cpu+ram+mobo. Thanks.
  2. J

    It won't let me pm you back. If you'll do $350 you can consider it sold. Could you email me so...

    It won't let me pm you back. If you'll do $350 you can consider it sold. Could you email me so I can reply?
  3. J

    Hey I just came across your thread (i7 960, UD3R, etc etc) Does the combo include the heatsink...

    Hey I just came across your thread (i7 960, UD3R, etc etc) Does the combo include the heatsink? Any issues with the board? (I've read quite a number of mixed reviews as far as longevity). Feel free to email me joofeloof AT gmail DOT com I don't have enough posts to post in the for sale...
  4. J

    Hi eshiku, I came across your for sale thread with the ASUS P5B Deluxe Motherboard for sale...I...

    Hi eshiku, I came across your for sale thread with the ASUS P5B Deluxe Motherboard for sale...I joined to contact you but it won't let me post in the classified forum (< 50 posts) but I would like to take it off your hands if it's still for sale. Let me know. you may email me at j - o - o - f...
Back
Top