• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Jon1166

  1. J

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    He's part of my set-up... I couldn't include the other 3 laptops and my media center in the photo...
  2. J

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Hey Impulse... It's a IFX-10, http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss122/Jon1166/ifx-10-1.jpg?t=1252060198 , part of the IFX-14 heatsink that I modified to attach to the back of the motherboard to assist with some extra cooling... I will attach a 80mm fan to it. The TRUE is facing that way as...
  3. J

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Just finished... Graphics card next.
Back
Top