• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jollyton

  1. J

    Which Console?

    Which game console do you own? I have a WII and PSP 3000 :D
  2. J

    Which Console?

  3. J

    Amazon Kindle Tablet "Confirmed"

    So cheap!!! well done amazon
  4. J

    Is Dell Desktop good for hardcore gaming?

    Go for the Alienware, I would say :D
  5. J

    Samsung Galaxy Note

    cool thanks
  6. J

    iPhone 4S, a new... ehm... a "new" iFlop.

    Steve jobs is dead and so did the iPhone:eek:
  7. J

    Which?

    Give him a break guys!!!:)
  8. J

    Which?

    iPhone 4S? Sorry but Its kinda shit:D
  9. J

    Amazon Kindle Tablet "Confirmed"

    its called the kindle fire? :O
  10. J

    avatar?

    Hi guys, Can we upload our avatar??? :confused:
  11. J

    Samsung Galaxy Note!

    Positive ο 8 Megapixel camera ο 5.3 Inch Super Amoled screen ο Fast processor ο Can be used as Smartphone and tablet Negative ο Might be not portable enough for some mobile users ο Stylus could get lost easily
  12. J

    Biography Hello... My name is Jollyton. I studied IT and currently doing an internship at...

    Biography Hello... My name is Jollyton. I studied IT and currently doing an internship at www.yipiii.co.u Location london Interests I like designing and creating websites, I like social media stuff and i am really into photography:) Occupation intern @ yipii
  13. J

    Which?

    I like the Nexus phone :D
  14. J

    Which?

    really???:p
  15. J

    Which?

    Nice :) keep them coming
Back
Top