Recent content by joia

  1. J

    Your Nominees for 2011 Most Disappointing Game Award

    Battlefield 3 cannot even be compared to the other games. Yes origin sucks and is totally obnoxious. The web interface to find and load games is really annoying and strange to get used to. But this doesn't change that once you are actually in a game it is damn fun and plays great. Like it or...
  2. J

    Skyrim issue with favorites menu

    I'm quite sure everyone is having this issue. But it isn't an issue, I'm sure it's a 'feature'. The only way around it appears to be by going into your main inventory and unbinding whatever you have to your right hand and binding it again in that same menu.
  3. J

    Sapphire HD 6970 2 GB power failure

    you may be overloading your outlet as well. I've had an outlet go bad on me suddenly for no reason. Tried everything in the book with sporadic results just like you. Plugged it into a different outlet and bam, works. Sounds like you should resets all your connections first though.
  4. J

    HEAT.NET - Were you there, do you remember? Post up!

    Played a ton of UT99 on HEAT.NET.
  5. J

    Tenkeyless Linear Touch Keyboard?

    I just got the leopold today actually for use at work. I like my noppoo choc mini better, and it was like $30 cheaper.
  6. J

    Orcs Must Die! - Awesome new indie tower/action/strategy

    No crap, that's why I said sub-genre. Tower defense is the genre, this new spinoff sub-genre is third (or first) person action tower defense. And the spinoffs I mean are copy-cat games that follow the pattern laid out in this game. I thought it was so obvious I didn't have to spell it out.
  7. J

    Orcs Must Die! - Awesome new indie tower/action/strategy

    This game is the most fun I've had playing in years. Major props. This game should lead to a whole new sub genre with tons of spinoffs.
  8. J

    LF New Mouse, like Deathadder

    I love my deathadder as well but have been itching for something new with more features.I tried the Mionix Naos 5000 which was pretty good, but I sent it back to Amazon because the software crashed everytime I ran it and the pinky grip was very obtrusive for me in gaming (although it felt nice...
  9. J

    G19 G13 + Razer Mamba opinions?

    Or get a mech keyboard priced similar to a G19 that has all the macro's you can throw at it. Razer Blackwidow.
  10. J

    Roccat Kone+ vs my Deathadder

    I just returned a Mionix Naos 5000 to go back to my deathadder. The pinky grip was nice for relaxed mousing, but got in my way for games. Also the software was buggy and would crash every time I tried to change a setting. I think the Kone + is the only mouse that could possibly replace my...
  11. J

    Mionix Naos 5000

    Just got this mouse, was hoping to love it but the jury is still out on that so far. The software crashes every time I apply a setting. It doesn't respond and I can't change anything. This is really pissing me off. I installed 1.16 that I got off of MIONIX OWN WEBSITE but apparently 1.17 is...
  12. J

    Where to buy Ducky DK9000 or Rosewill RK9000 keyboards?

    Razer makes some of the best and some of the worst peripherals. The blackwidow may not be everybody's cup of tea but it is a killer price and IMO a great board for the cost. You should cruise to best buy and check it out. And check out the youtube videos on it.
  13. J

    Where to buy Ducky DK9000 or Rosewill RK9000 keyboards?

    If you are okay with blues and want a steal, get the Razer Blackwidow for $70 on Amazon. I have one and it really is an excellent deal. I also really enjoy the full macro ability that pretty much no other mechanicals offer. Don't let the $300 realforce snobs tell you the blackwidow isn't a deal...
  14. J

    Closest mouse to replace a fallen G5

    I have been using a G5 at work for years now and I still prefer my Deathadder at home by far.
  15. J

    Shouldve listened to you guys - Razer keyboard gone

    Do you play TF2 under this name? I was playing yesterday with an Evil Furby who was playing a spy (and bitching at his teammates for sucking).
Back
Top