Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I don't blame you one bit on that at all. I'm on an A10-7850K heavily oc'd and while I'm enjoying it for the most part I can't play Doom at an fps that's satisfactory for me. 22fps isn't going to cut it. lol
Since Ryzen has only a 95W TDP we won't need extra powerful cooling or an overly expensive AIO to get the highest clock speeds as it was mentioned at New Horizon. I'm just really stoked. :)
If final hardware and Ryzen 8c/16t performs at Haswell-E levels, I'm expecting 650$ and I would say it's worth it. Again just my opinion. We can't expect AMD to price themselves out of existence.