• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by JohnLoP

  1. J

    Help Needed: i7 running at 96 Mhz, extremely slow

    My appreciation goes to Unclewebb for finally pointing me in the right direction to fix the 96 MHz issue. A couple days ago, I ran "Throttlestop" on my computer, as recommended by Unclewebb. It did not do anything, but after it decomposed on my computer, I reviewed an HTML Document that...
  2. J

    Help Needed: i7 running at 96 Mhz, extremely slow

    I hope someone is still monitoring this thread and can provide help. HP and Intel both failed. My HP Pavilion computer with an "alleged" i7 processor regularly slows down from a normal of 928 MHz (also too slow) to 96MHz as recorded by the Intel CPU meter. This happens at least once or twice...
Back
Top