A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I'd be willing to give it a try. I don't tend to stick with a given streaming service forever, instead choosing to switch between them depending on what I want to watch. Low (non-existent?) switching costs are great.
Which brands have you had die on you? I have an LG blu-ray burner in my machine, but honestly, the main reason its held up may simply be because I hardly use it.
Looks good, and thank you for posting. I hadn't looked into the X series for a few years. X:BTF and X2 were the ones I spent the most time with. I took a long break from the series after tinkering around in X3 some before kinda burning out (played the previous games too much perhaps). Looks like...
I'm a big fan of DIscord for voice comms in various games, especially for its sound quality, ease of use, and well, the fact that it's free for now. I'll admit, this move surprises me, but I do like competition, so we'll see what happens.