Recent content by JoeyHookster

  1. J

    Xoxide Operation X (Jun 1)

    These deals suk...time to watch hockey!!
  2. J

    Xoxide Operation X (Jun 1)

    The deals are on early!! Glad I was spidering the site!!
  3. J

    X1800XT Retail (256mb) - $289 at Newegg

    The 1800xt I received from newegg last week came under clocked :mad:
  4. J

    Looking for an overclock/tweak guide for new ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe

    Great read...I wish I could go as high as you do, my XMS is killin me.
  5. J

    Looking for an overclock/tweak guide for new ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe

    Everyone and their brother writes the same reviews with basically the same hardware, but they all skip the overclock or say "yeah, we got 216 fps...but werent really trying to overclock." This board has a lot of potential, just need to know exactly how to lock it.
  6. J

    Antec Super LANBoy $39.99 (with $30 MIR)

    Damn, I just bought one for $80 shipped :mad:
  7. J

    ==>newegg.com :: $50 Off Any Ati Purchase Over $349!

    I just spent $1700 yesterday before this code was posted...and the free shipping one. That's $120 bucks :mad:
  8. J

    Valentine's Day: 48 roses $36.99 + s&h

    I got this deal for sweetest day...the roses were tiny and died in 2 days. What a waste of $47
  9. J

    *HOT* USB 2.0 External Enclosure Box for 2.5" Hard Drive $4.75

    Use coupon code FW-FREE-SHIP for free shipping over $10. Got 3 shipped for $14.25
  10. J

    free from BJ's

    Im gonna try to get 2 bjs
  11. J

    I ordered 2x512MB, but received 2x2G...HALP!!

    I sold it offline for $600
  12. J

    I ordered 2x512MB, but received 2x2G...HALP!!

    Still debating, but thanks for the input!!
  13. J

    I ordered 2x512MB, but received 2x2G...HALP!!

    First off Im not going to mention the e-store that fuk'd up :cool: Anyways, I ordered a set of 2x512 PC3200 to get my current rig upto 2G, but itstead was sent 2x2G of 400MHz ECC DDR2 RAM which I cant use it any of my computers. After looking up the part number I see it's only recommended...
  14. J

    Computer will not boot...Halp!!

    I thought this was a hardware forum...
  15. J

    Computer will not boot...Halp!!

    Computer will not boot. Out of last 20 tries this is how far it gets: 8 - no display, no post (that I can see), no beeps, no nothing...everything is powered up though 5 - display goes to sleep (amber light) when windows begins to load just after seeing the splash screen 4 - gets past post...
Back
Top